How does Snowboard registration work?
Powderpigs snowboard classes are formed based on age, experience, and learning style. Due to inconsistent demand, we cannot always accommodate the learning needs of all students. As such, we require that those interested in the snowboard program indicate their interest through our Powderpigs Snowboard Program Interest Form.
We check this form regularly and as enough similar students indicate interest, we group them into classes and invite them to register.
Invites used to register a student not associated with the invite may be canceled.
- Someone who filled out the interest form before me was offered registration and I was not. How come?
- We offer registration based on our ability to create full classes with students of similar age, experience, and social needs. We give priority to those who fill out the interest form before others, but we will only offer registration when we have formed full classes.
- How can I increase my chances of getting my student into a snowboard class?
- Be flexible! If you indicate your availability for multiple days, we have a higher chance of finding a class that's a good fit for your student.
- Give us as much accurate information as possible. It's easier for us to assign your student to a class when there is certainty about their previous experience snowboarding.
How Much do lessons cost?
2024 Season Pricing Tuition includes the cost for 9 weeks of lessons only. Tuition does not include the required Powderpigs parka, lift tickets, seasons pass, ski/snowboard clothing or ski/snowboard equipment. Youth Ski & Snowboard Friday evening: ...
$50 of tuition is a nonrefundable registration/processing fee for cancellations received after Oct. 15. No refunds after Jan 1. If you need a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket on our website.
Seasons Pass Info
Season Passes: Season Passes are not included with ski school tuition. These need to be purchased from the Summit at Snoqualmie. The earlier you buy them, the better the price is, so now is the time! Visit The Summit At Snoqualmie website for more ...
I added both my students, but need to complete registration for them?
If you add both students before completing registration and selecting a session, or you need to save and come back to complete registration. Please select “Register your Existing Student” Then you will select the student you want to register by ...
Gear shops We Love!
Retailers We Love Gerk’s Ski and Cycle 1975 NW Poplar Way Issaquah, WA 425 270-3061 Edge and Spoke 7875 Leary Way Redmond, WA 425 883 7544 Alpine Hut Seattle 2215 15th Ave West Seattle, WA 206 284-3575 Our number 1 pro tip is to get your gear early! ...